Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More Arthur Fong Artwork!

Regular readers of this blog already know of my obsession with Fong's art. In my review of The Art of The Croods, I unguardedly gushed:

As for Arthur Fong, well, his art just hits me in my sweet spot. The way babies smile at symmetry and circles, my inner infant gurgles and drools over Fong's cartoon canvases. They're the perfect blend of widescreen composition, candy colored everything, and the easy-to-read cartoon characters placed therein. 

Yikes. I know, right? And that was only HALF of my embarrassing outpouring of appreciation and adoration. (To read the whole, humiliating thing, click the link above!) Anyway, let's get to the reason we're all here: NEW ART FROM ART!


Like I said, the perfect blend of widescreen compositions, candy colors, and the easy-to-read cartoon characters placed therein.

For more of Fong's art (and less of my nonsense), visit his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment