Friday, April 5, 2013

Fan Art Friday


Via Colonelbug:
some eep doodles plus guy
a perfect example of how inconsistent i am
laughs cos its past midnight and i have to get up at 5


Via AriellaMay:
If only Toothless were here! All the Chris Sanders critters in one pic would be epic! Too bad I ran out of space before I got to him.

I finally saw The Croods (just got back from the theater actually!) and I have to say it really lived up to my expectations! I have a feeling Chunky, as I now know he's called, will be showing up more in my doodles, if that's even possible. I promise I'll try to draw something else soon!

As for Stitch...well, seeing as it's really my first time drawing him, I think he came out rather well.


Via spriinkola:
I really liked Guy.
His hair is so hard to draw. Idk why I drew him bleeding. My hand slipped.

2 comments:

  1. hey juosh!
    did you see this new kia car commercial with the croods?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIGaqnEw_k

    it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this one, no. Thanks for forwarding me the tip! (And you nailed it, kid -- it is REALLY CUTE!)

      Delete