Monday, March 4, 2013

The New Croods Poster Is PERFECT


Check out this new, ultra-elusive, special events-only poster! Graphically, it’s much simpler than the previous designs. Emotionally, it’s only rivaled by this one.

UPDATE: Every now and then someone leaves a comment SO GOOD that I have to move it up to the main post. Author Richard Bensam's comment on this poster is the perfect example:

"Those two posters together create an entire thematic statement: I feel like I know what the central thesis of the movie is just from seeing them both. The other one confirms what we already knew about Eep, but this one actually changes my expectations for Grug and makes him much more poignant and sympathetic. If this is a shot from the film itself...one suspects there are going to be some weepy eyes in the theater just then."

3 comments:

  1. Those two posters together create an entire thematic statement: I feel like I know what the central thesis of the movie is just from seeing them both. The other one confirms what we already knew about Eep, but this one actually changes my expectations for Grug and makes him much more poignant and sympathetic. If this is a shot from the film itself...one suspects there are going to be some weepy eyes in the theater just then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "This one actually changes my expectations for Grug and makes him much more poignant and sympathetic."

      You put it perfectly, Richard. PERFECTLY.

      Delete
  2. Menu printing, Take out menu are helpful in making your dinning menu attractive.

    ReplyDelete