Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Art of The Croods Comes Out Today!

Just a quick heads-up to let you know that Noela Hueso's The Art of The Croods is being released TODAY. According to Amazon, the book is the #1 Best Seller in Animation Graphic Design!


Oh, and here's something else that I noticed on Amazon's listing


My words are being used as the 'official' review! Not too shabby for the illiterate son of an immigrant share-cropper from the wrong side of the track-marks.

If you haven't read my review of it yet, click here. (Spoilers: I kinda loved it.)

2 comments:

  1. I ran across this today and thought you might want to share on here. http://www.gallerynucleus.com/event/386

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! Thanks for the tip. I will definitely be posting this soon.

      Delete