Monday, March 11, 2013

More Cool Croods Merch -- And It's FREE!

The coolest Croods toys -- like the best things in life -- are often free. First there were the stuffed critter toys that DW gave out to their employees. I got a Belt from Kristen (my DreamWorks fairy godmother) last week, and let me tell you, it's not only CUTE, it's PRACTICAL! There are small strips of velcro on each of Belt's palms, so if your waist is less than 20", you can use him to hold up your pants.

(Insert: Sound of me sucking in my tummy.)

Aw, SO CLOSE!



These next two items are ALSO not for sale, but they ARE available to the public...FOR FREE! Here's how: Lowes Home Improvement holds a once-a-month Build & Grow craft class for kids. The classes are free, as are all of the materials. The Piranhakeet Chomper and Croods Planter projects are scheduled for Saturday, March 23 and Saturday, April 23. While I hate gardening (too much like work), I can think of a MILLION fun ways to annoy my gal, Mishka, with that menacing-looking piranhakeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment