Friday, March 22, 2013

FREE Instant Sandy Costume


Remember on Monday when I promised to post a FREE piece of 'official' Croods paper craft every day this week? Well, I messed up. I neglected to count the number of paper crafts 'officially' released by DreamWorks. I assumed there would be at least five. Turns out, there are only four.

What ever would I do?

Quicker'n you can say, 'Cross-dressing cosplay,' I grabbed some scrap paper and magic markers and created this -- the INSTANT SANDY COSTUME kit!

To print the full size INSTANT SANDY COSTUME, click the 'Read More' link below.

To enlarge pic: Right-click, then 'View Image'

7 comments:

  1. I drew you a Chunky for this special day! http://codythemaverick.tumblr.com/post/45986611677/seeing-the-croods-later-today-so-i-drew-a-chunky

    Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! And thanks so much (again!) for letting me use animated the Chunky 'favicon' that you made. It's been a super-cute touch in the tab for this blog, and I would never have had it w/out you!

      Delete
    2. So Who won the The Croods Croodaceous Creatures 5 Pack?

      Delete
    3. Cody the Maverick. (Who needs to email me back her postal address!) But, Mr. Martinez, since I'm still basking in the warm glow of The Croods, if you email me YOUR postal address, I'll send YOU one, too!

      spinnaker (at) verizon (dot) net

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. I removed your comment to hide your address. But don't worry -- the package is on its way!

      Delete