Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Okay, This Is Weird


Late last week, Nintendo released a few new images from their upcoming Croods video game, The Croods: Prehistoric Party!. I'm by no means a serious gamer, so I asked my two Nintendo-obsessed nephews their opinion. They both said they liked the looks of it. One of 'em said that he was glad that it wasn't going to be a simple play-through of the movie, but instead, a series of small games and puzzles. According to him, whenever video games try to retell a film, the result is repetitious fight scenes and uninspired gameplay.

Hearing this, I thought, 'Cool. Then that's what I'll post.' But then I looked a little closer at this next image.


You know that old expression, “Go suck an egg”? Well, that is EXACTLY what the Croods are doing in this mini-game!

Reprinted below were my reactions, in chronological order:

Wait, what?

Who would wanna…

It's actually kinda genius…

It's like a drinking game, only you risk getting salmonella poisoning instead of blood-alcohol poisoning…

Still, who would wanna…

Me! I would wanna...

I MUST PLAY THIS MADNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment