Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fun-Looking Footage from the Croods Game



Commenter Michael Martinez sent me this trailer for the upcoming Croods video game, The Croods: Prehistoric Party. It looks like a lot of fun! Incredibly colorful and shamelessly silly, it looks like the kind of game you could sit an entire family down in front of and they'd all have a good time. Extra points to the game makers for using Joe Moshier and Margaret Wuller's stripped-down character designs on the menus and scoreboards. Honestly, I think I prefer these designs to the 'official' ones, and I can't wait to see how they will be used in the future.

Related: Okay, This Is Weird

2 comments:

  1. Here's a New 30-Second TV Spot for the movie.

    Check it out here:

    http://themoviebox.net/2449

    PS: I posted this earlier (unless I did it wrong) but it somehow disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! I didn't see this. And if you knew how long I spent online today looking for new Croods stuff, well, there's really no excuse for my having missed it!

      Delete