Friday, February 1, 2013

Cute! Cute! Cute!


Remember on Monday when I was less-than-enthusiastically announcing the first wave of Croods toys? Well, what a difference a workweek makes! This absolutely adorable stuffed Belt is EXACTLY the sort of toy that I can hype without hesitation. I love the simple design. I love the earthy colors. And look at those eyes -- they're just like David Bowie's! If someone tells me that the toy-makers put a little velcro on each of Belt's palms so that kids can wear him as a belt, I'll call it right now: This is the PERFECT tie-in toy!

Update! The 8" Belt plush is now available! CLICK HERE TO ORDER!

Photo swiped from noted & filmed.

9 comments:

  1. I work for Dreamworks and received one of these today. I can confirm that he does indeed have velcro on his hands, and his arms fit perfectly around my 4 year old's waist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it's official: This IS the PERFECT tie-in toy!

      Delete
    2. can you get me one of these plushes i cant seem to find any croods merch anywhere????

      Delete
  2. Because my child wants one, and I do as well! The movie was amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley,
      Amazon is selling a slightly altered version, but they're selling out FAST:

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=croods+plush

      Good luck!

      Delete
    2. yeah two days ago the amazon belt plush was 304 on amazon...its now up to 60. do we think that these will be available in a store at some point?

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I only WISH I had a secret stash of these! I've read that you can get them a little cheaper on ebay...but not much. Hopefully someone will release these in stores for the DVD release. It's a shame they're not more readily -- and reasonably -- available!

      Delete