Friday, January 4, 2013

Fan Art Friday


Today's first piece of fan art comes courtesy of Camila. It's a slightly more realistic take on everybody's favorite Croods critter, the saber-tooth tiger!

The deep, saturated colors that Camila used are GORGEOUS. I glance at 'em for even a second and I immediately get entranced by their hypnotic hues. Oh, and those dark circles around the saber-tooth's eyes really add an element of unpredictability, don't they? Is he a man-eating carnivore looking to make me his next meal, or just really, really tired? Either way, I think I'll keep my distance!

To view more of Camila's art, click here.


Next up is Carly's drawing of the DreamWorks dreamboats: Hiccup, Guy & Jack. This one is gonna get lots of love on Tumblr, I can promise you that! One look at this Holy Trinity of CG hotties and their affiliated fandoms will crash the internet with their furious re-blogging.

Before that happens, though, let me say how much I love the poses Carly put them in. It's a great group shot, and you can easily see each of their individual personalities in her deceptively simple designs. Cute, cute, cute!

To view more of Carly's art, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment