No offense, but your portal to pretend popularity is looking a little peaked lately. Its color is off, and it's beginning to show its age. Perhaps it's time you gave it that much needed Facebook-lift?
Don't worry, the procedure is painless. Heck, you won't even have to use any sick days to hide the swelling or bruising. Best of all, it's free! All you have to do is follow the seven simple steps below, and voilà! -- your phony 'Friends' count just doubled.
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Go to your Facebook Profile
4. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
5. Choose “Upload Photo…”
6. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
7. Click “Open”
Related: 3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5