Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wanna See The Croods A Month Early?

All you have to do is travel to Germany for the 2013 Berlin International Film Festival!

Animation Magazine reports:

DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming feature The Croods will be making its debut at the 2013 Berlin International Film Festival. The 3-D, prehistoric family adventure is directed by Chris Sanders (How to Train Your Dragon) and Kirk De Micco (Space Chimps) and features the voices of Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone, Catherine Keener and Cloris Leachman. The pic will screen out of competition at the prestigious Euro festival, which runs Feb. 7-17.

Anyone up for a road trip?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for not posting much lately but I got to thank you for taking the time to recount all of the happenings that took place while you visited DreamWorks. I can't wait for March 22nd to come around ASAP.

    Any chance you can wrangle up some tickets (on the cheap) to the Berlin festival? Haha, j/k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm just glad my rambling didn't scare you away. I need the links, dammit!

      If I don't hear from you before then, Merry Christmas, Commenter Bob!

      Delete