Tuesday, December 18, 2012

3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 5


Who here wants to take a break from all of this naval-gazing trip reporting?

Wait -- you're ALL raising your hands?!

For shame! I put a lot of work into those posts, you know. Not to mention all of the network television airings of It's A Wonderful Life that I've had to pass up so's I can boast...er, POST ad nauseum about my many awkward encounters and words left unsaid.

Still, I did ask. I guess I should've been prepared for such a response.

That said, I am NOT one to hold a grudge. As proof of my forgiving nature (and countless other saintly traits), I hereby present to you three new Facebook Timeline photos.

I hope you choke on 'em!

Instructions:
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover Photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Go to your Facebook Profile
4. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
5. Choose “Upload Photo…”
6. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
7. Click “Open”

Related: 3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 1, 2, 3 and 4

No comments:

Post a Comment