Tuesday, December 18, 2012
3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 5
Who here wants to take a break from all of this naval-gazing trip reporting?
Wait -- you're ALL raising your hands?!
For shame! I put a lot of work into those posts, you know. Not to mention all of the network television airings of It's A Wonderful Life that I've had to pass up so's I can boast...er, POST ad nauseum about my many awkward encounters and words left unsaid.
Still, I did ask. I guess I should've been prepared for such a response.
That said, I am NOT one to hold a grudge. As proof of my forgiving nature (and countless other saintly traits), I hereby present to you three new Facebook Timeline photos.
I hope you choke on 'em!
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover Photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Go to your Facebook Profile
4. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
5. Choose “Upload Photo…”
6. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
7. Click “Open”
Related: 3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 1, 2, 3 and 4