Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


From everything I hear, one of The Croods' most enjoyable and emotional elements is its focus on family. Putting aside all of the historical inaccuracies and political incorrectness surrounding Thanksgiving, Turkey Day's real appeal is also the family.

And cranberry sauce.

And pie.

But mostly family.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday today. Make sure and tell your family -- whatever form of family you are spending the day with -- how thankful you are to have them in your life.

Not to sound sappy or anything, but I also want to say how thankful I am to you, the readers of this blog. I've gotten to know a few of you a little through email and the comments section. That's been a real treat, and something I'd secretly hoped for back when I began this in March. While I've yet to meet the rest of you, I do see your cities highlighted on Google Analytics' miniature map of the world, and it delights me to know you're out there.

Happy Thanksgiving! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment