Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 4


With all apologies to Rodgers & Hammerstein:

Obsessing over films still months from release
Finding new info (no spoilers, please!)
JPEGS and trailers and concept drawings
These are a few of my favorite things

You know the drill:
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover Photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Go to your Facebook Profile
4. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
5. Choose “Upload Photo…”
6. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
7. Click “Open”

Related: 3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 1, 2 and 3

2 comments:

  1. Emma Stone is a lovely girl and all...but I have to say, Eep is my kind of woman. I hope that doesn't seem sad.

    (What? I like older women. And Eep is WAY older than I am.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been that impressed with Pixar's boasts about their CGI being able to mimic "realistic" hair or water or whatever. But DreamWorks animating a face full of freckles? Well, that's a technological innovation I can totally appreciate.

      Delete