Monday, October 1, 2012

New Pics Provide Close-Up Looks At Characters' Personalities, Critters' Plaque






Bless your bytes, Google Alerts. When you promise to provide up-to-the-minute movie info, you certainly do deliver.

Last week, you led me to Snapco's line of Croods movie theater swag. Today, you brought me these colorful character shots, courtesy of P&L Global Network. If, in the next couple of days, you wanted to drop a hi-def, full-length trailer in my lazy lap, I certainly wouldn't complain.

6 comments:

  1. oh hey btw did you see this poster xD

    --> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I0HfSYswUwc/UEUTCY9UTmI/AAAAAAAAJN8/krB4qX3PPxI/s1600/THE+CROODS+MOVIE+NOVELIZATION.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great find, Raghda. Thanks for sharing the link!

      Delete
  2. Awesome images. I love that mouse/elephant character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, the web site says the trailer will be out on Wednesday.

    Congrats on getting the day right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news, good news! Thanks for the head-up, Bob. You're more reliable than Google Alerts!

      Delete