Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Official: Croods Tie-In Books Kill More Trees Than Dutch Elm Disease, Illegal Logging & Sauroman The White Combined

Okay, so maybe that's a mild exaggeration of a blatant untruth, but you get what I'm getting at. We're still six months from The Croods' release, and there are already SEVEN separate tie-in books available for pre-order.

Some might say that's just good business. You need to have an ample supply if you're gonna meet a strong demand. Then again, others might say, "Aaargh! Stop! I am a huge nerd for Chris Sanders' films and my obsessive-compulsive disorder compels me to buy each and every item connected to his work. The more merchandise that's released, the more I'm gonna buy. The more I buy, the poorer I'm gonna get. The poorer I get, the more likely I am to file for bankruptcy. And if I file for bankruptcy in this fragile economy, I might very well be the proverbial straw that breaks this country's camel's back."

First these books kill the rainforests, now they're gunning for God's blessed America? BAD BOOKS! BAD!

To find out more about Grug's Survival Guide, Here Come the Croods and The Croods' Family Road Trip, click here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment