Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Everything Old Is New Again

The new Spanish movie poster for The Croods is the same as the old American teaser poster. I know that I should probably raise some stink about DreamWorks recycling images, but with an image this eye-catching, they'd be fools NOT to!

DreamWorks storyboard artist Steven MacLeod is the man responsible for this poster. He recently wrote about how he landed the gig on his blog, Clockroom. (See the post, The Croods Are Coming.) Oh, and while you're there, be sure to check out the fingernail sketches MacLeod did for last month's bright blue movie poster. This guy's got a real gift for poster design. If the FBI ever puts me on their 'Most Wanted' list, I hope they hire MacLeod to design my Post Office pin-up.

(Note to MacLeod: My left side is my 'good' side.)

UPDATE: Turns out, this is NOT the official Spanish language poster. It's a fan made mock-up. Still, GREAT IMAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment