Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Croods Blog Rule #1: Whenever You Don't Have Anything Halfway Interesting To Say, Post Some Chris Sanders Art


The fuzzy, gray drawings that you’re destroying your eyes trying to see are CHRIS SANDERS’ PENCIL SKETCHES of the lead characters and lovable critters from The Croods. Do you remember that limited edition Croods poster that DreamWorks was handing out at Comic-Con? These sketches were the background doodles on that.

I don’t know about you, but ogling this artwork makes me wanna go out and buy a tent, some Lunchables, and head on down to Grauman's Chinese Theatre to start a line for The Croods.

Realistically, though, the most I’ll end up doing is building a blanket fort in my living room, opening up a box of ice cream sandwiches, and watching Lilo & Stitch for the umpteenth time with my gal, Mishka.

(Wait, didn’t Jay-Z once describe ‘Big Pimping’ the very same way?)

An EXTRA-SPECIAL THANKS to Daniel Chun for sending me a copy of the Comic-Con poster (thereby making this entire post possible). I had two secret wishes when I started this Tumblr. You made one of ‘em come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment