Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Croods Are Ready For Their Close-Up


When Kurt Cobain made that t-shirt that said, "Corporate Magazines Still Suck," do you think he was jealous of them for always getting first dibs on new images from upcoming animated features? No, me either. But that's why I'M gonna make myself one of those shirts. Cuz I'm bitter. And sad. And have an out of control sense of self-entitlement, especially for someone doing an unofficial movie blog -- on freakin' Blogger, no less.

Wait. What am I doing? I swore to myself that I'd stop all of this self-pitying stuff a few weeks back. Heck, I even bought a bottle of children's shampoo in an effort to combat my tendency towards tears. Ah, but narcissism and neediness are not so easily nixed. It takes time. Lots of time. (Well, at least a li'l more than a couple of weeks.) So while I'm dutifully dealing with my inner demons, please enjoy this rainbow bright family photo of The Croods that Entertainment Weekly released earlier this evening.

Entertainment Weekly. Ha! More like, Entertainment: Weakly. The big budget, boardroom-buggering bast--

Breathe...

Just breathe...

Related: New Croods Poster 'Captures the Imagination'

2 comments:

  1. Here is a look at some of the characters plus more...

    http://www.therotoscopers.com/news/2012/8/31/first-look-at-the-croods-characters-story.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine that this is how the Israelites felt when they woke up in the morning and saw Manna covering the ground.

      "BLESSINGS BESTOWED FROM AN UNSEEN HAND! HALLELUBOB!"

      Delete