Friday, July 27, 2012

Chris Sanders Debuts 'New Drawing Thursdays'


Are you curled up in the corner, sweaty and shaking, fiending for more Chris Sanders than this blog can possibly provide? You're in luck! Senior Sanders is back on his website grind, promising to post weekly with New Drawing Thursdays. So far, he's posted two sketches. Inspired by the internet's inaudible applause, he even went back and recolored the second sketch. That's THREE new Chris Sanders cartoons in only TWO weeks!

Care to join in the creative festivities? Why not draw/carve/shadow-puppet your own Croods-related fan art? I'll gladly post it on one of our long-running yet inexplicably anemic Fan Art Fridays. Shown below are a few of my crummy creations. Yours will surely shine in comparison.


To visit Chris Sanders' website, click here.
To view all of our Fan Art Friday posts, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a long time lurker here so I don't if this is the right place to post but I found an image to the "Art of The Croods" on Amazon. You may want to post it here.

    http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Croods-Noela-Hueso/dp/1781164118%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJCT7PV7CITM4GDMA%26tag%3Ddealnay-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D1781164118

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have provided me with a scoop, good sir. For this, I thank thee verily!

    ReplyDelete