Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Lieu of News...a Contest!


Up for grabs this week is a brand new DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack of Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois' How To Train Your Dragon. Already own it? Enter anyway. If you win, you can always sell it for drug money donate it to a local charity.

To enter, all you have to do is type something -- ANYTHING -- in the comments section below. The winner will be picked at random on Friday, June 29. Only one entry per person. Note: COMMENTS CAN NOT BE ANONYMOUS, or I will have no way of contacting you to tell you that you've won and collect your mailing address and generally brighten your otherwise awful day.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a Blu-Ray Player so the prize would be 50% wasted on me, therefore I refuse to enter. However I will go and comment on a post that moved me. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this movie and I loved it. ;-;

    ReplyDelete