Friday, April 27, 2012
3 Free Facebook Timeline Photos...Pt. 2
Seeing as how our first batch of Facebook timeline photos was such an unexpected success, I decided to spare you yet another embarrassing confessional and post a second batch instead.
The pictures are already sized to fit the new Facebook timeline, so all you've gotta do is follow the seven simple steps below and you're done. Eff tech support!
1. Click the photo you’d like to use for your Cover photo
2. Right click the photo and choose “Save Image As…”
3. Go to your Facebook Profile
4. Click “Add A Cover/Change Cover”
5. Choose “Upload Photo…”
6. Click “Browse” and select your Cover
7. Click “Open”