Friday, April 20, 2012

Fan Art Friday


Seriously, folks: I NEED YOUR FAN ART. This make-shift mask is my own creation, an anemic attempt at meeting the minimal requirements of a 'Fan Art Friday' blog post.

So what can I do to get you to contribute? Oh, wait. I know. A CONTEST!

Here's the deal. Everyone who contributes a Croods-related piece of fan art gets put into a drawing to win a signed copy of Croods story artist Louie del Carmen's comic book, Steel Noodles. Drawings, statues, animated gifs, topiaries -- everything is eligible! To enter, simply send me a link to your piece via the comments section of this post.

Das rules: You have 'til May 2, 2012 to enter. Enter as many different pieces as you'd like. All fan art will be used in future Fan Art Friday blog posts. All fan art will be credited to you (or whatever name you wish to use). Let me know if you want me to link back to your website, blog, Tumblr, etc. I can do that, too.

Now, go! Make art! Have fun! And remember: CHRIS SANDERS MIGHT SEE YOUR WORK AND HIRE YOU AS HIS CRAYON CARRYING MUSE.

For more info on Louie del Carmen and Steel Noodles, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment