Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Are They Saying On The Web?

By now y'all are undoubtedly aware of my excitement about The Croods. But what about the rest of the world? Is anyone else feeling this same sort of embarrassingly early advance anticipation? In lieu of actually going outside and (gulp!) talking to people, I've taken the five seconds necessary to Google "The Croods" and skim the results. Here's a small sampling of what I found.

Bleeding Cool says, "I have to be honest: they had me at Chris Sanders."

Den of Geek carries a similar torch for Sanders, proclaiming, "The DreamWorks Animation slate has some really interesting titles on it, but if you want our tip for one to keep an eye on, then The Croods would be it. Much of this is down to the fact that Chris Sanders is co-directing. Sanders has directed two feature films to date. The first was Disney’s excellent Lilo & Stitch. The second was DreamWorks’ excellent How To Train Your Dragon."

Last but not least, from the Tumblr of The Last Souloasis:
Stone, Reynolds, Cage ALL IN ONE AWESOME MOVIE.

The bloody funny Emma Stone, the bloody gorgeous Ryan Reynolds, and the bloody sexy-bearded Nicholas Cage.

Dreamworks, why don’t you just include Anna Torv or Zachary Levi or Logan Lerman in the cast SO I CAN JUST DIE IN PEACE!!!!??

and my two sets of ovaries just exploded.


So you see? I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment